Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual person as defined under the GDPR (“Personal Data”).
1. Our Commitment to Privacy
BigScoots is committed to crafting long lasting relationships based on trust and transparency. All of us at BigScoots always has and will do anything reasonably within our power to ensure your right to privacy is preserved.
Our services are not directed at anyone under the age of sixteen. BigScoots does not knowingly collect personal information from children under sixteen. If you are under sixteen, do not use or provide any information on this Website through any of its features, register on the Website, purchase, use or access our Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to BigScoots, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under sixteen without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under sixteen, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Why We Process Your Personal Data?
BigScoots may process your data for the following purposes:
- fulfilling our contract, which including but not limited to processing purchases of our Services, performing Services,
- offering you Services and access to the Website,
- fulfilling our legal obligations, including but not limited to legal tax, accounting, legal order and other legal obligations that we are subject.
- your consent, in the case where your consent is required under the laws to process your Personal Data, and
- our legitimate interest- please note however, before relying on our legitimate interests, we balanced them against your interests and made sure they are compelling enough.
3. Data Collection
3.1. How We Collect Your Data?
BigScoots collects personal information from our clients in a variety of ways. These consist of creating an account with us, online data entry forms for ordering products and services, communicating with the BigScoots staff, subscribing to our Newsletters, as well as other instances where users can volunteer their own private information. We also collect and receive your Personal Data from yourself (including your device) as well as from the following sources:
- Social network operators (such as Facebook, Google, etc.);
- Third-party service providers, suppliers and our partners;
- Other legal sources.
3.2. Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data, including but is not limited to:
- Identity data, including your given name and surname, complete address and location, and other personal identifiable information.
- Profile information, including your E-mail addresses and password, telephone numbers, and preferences.
- Transactional data, including your credit card information, billing information, services and products you have purchased from us, order history, and other transactional information.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, accessing and using our Services, or requesting further services. We may ask you for information when you report a problem with us regarding Services and/or our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, personal and company web addresses, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- All other data in accordance with the service agreement (“Service Agreement”) you signed with us if you are one of our web-hosting clients. Please note that if you are one of our web hosting clients, BigScoots acting in its capacity as a web host does have access to all of the data that you host on your service with us, and we do not monitor or look into that data in any way.
We do not collect any sensitive Personal Data (this includes information about your race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, information about health and genetic and biometric data, and sex life or sexual orientation,). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
4. How Does BigScoots Use This Information?
BigScoots may use any of the Personal Data gathered by BigScoots to contact our clients concerning services you’ve purchased from BigScoots, and to the extent the client has agreed, by trusted business partners, affiliates or independent contractors. Upon your consent, BigScoots may use third-party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies (e.g., Google, Facebook tracking cookies). Please see Section 6 Automatic Data Collection Technologies for details.
BigScoots may also use any of the gathered data for analysis on the success of our services and advertising efforts. Under no condition other than legal action or our client specifically authorizing such disclosures will BigScoots ever share this information with a third party.
4.1. Change of Purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
5. Disclosure Data
Although unlikely and not in the foreseeable future, BigScoots reserves the right to disclose completely anonymous data to investors and/or possible partners. In the case of BigScoots being sold, the information collected from our clients may be transferred to the new owner(s) under the condition that all individually distinguishable data will remain private.
BigScoots may on occasion interact with a third party consultant, advisor, marketing team or IT professional where it may become necessary to disclose your data. Everything disclosed under these terms will require the third party to treat all data, especially your Personal Data with the same concern and respect that BigScoots does. All third parties are prohibited from disclosing such data to any other person or party. If you are one of our web-hosting clients, BigScoots may disclose your data to your subcontractors and/or service providers and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep such data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them in accordance with the mutually agreed upon service agreement (the “Service Agreement”) you signed with us. Please see the Service Agreement for details.
Further, individuals will always have access to their own Personal Data unless those same individuals have previously requested their data to be removed.
In the context of an onward transfer, BigScoots has responsibility for the processing of personal information it receives under the Standard Contractual Clause and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf.
6. Automatic Data Collection Technologies
6.1. What Exactly Are Cookies
A cookie can be fundamentally defined as a piece of data that is stored on a client’s computer which identifies information about that specific client. BigScoots on occasion can make use of both session identifier cookies as well as persistent cookies. With session identifier cookies once the browser is closed or logged out of, the cookie is automatically erased. A persistent cookie on the other hand is a minor text file that is stored on your hard drive for a prolonged period of time.
Similar to most websites out there, BigScoots uses log files for both security and to streamline our services. This is a form of data gathering which may include information such as internet protocol addresses, internet service providers, browser type and versions, referring and exit pages, platforms, date and time stamps, number of clicks for trend analyzing as well as gathering very broad demographic information. Similar to the cookie scenario none of the information stored in these log files contain individually distinguishable data.
- Essential Cookies – We only use essential cookies that are necessary for the Website to function by default.
- Functional Cookies – Functional cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functional and personalized features. We will obtain your consent before engaging any functional cookies or analytics cookies. However, if you don’t allow these cookies, some of these Services and features of the Website may not be accessible.
- Analytic Cookies – Analytic cookies allow us to analyze visits and traffic sources so we can better improve our Website. If you don’t allow these cookies, we will not collect your personal data and we will not be able to know when you’ve visited our site.
For a broader list of cookies used, visit our BigScoots Cookies Policy Page
6.3. How You Can Disable Cookies
You can also change your cookie settings by interacting with the Manage Cookie Settings button provided below.
7. Newsletters, Special Offers And Service Updates
On occasion and on no particular schedule our clients may receive details on special offers, general newsletters as well as service updates providing they have agreed to receive this type of communication.
8. Your GDPR Privacy Rights
The European General Data Protection Regulations provides EU residents with rights regarding our use of their information. If you are an EU resident, you have right to:
- Confirm whether we process your Personal Data
- Request access to the Personal Data we processed about you regarding the purpose of the processing, the categories of Personal Data, the recipient of Personal Data, our retention period and criteria (whenever possible), the third-party source of your Personal Data if not directly collect from you, and if there is an automated decision making with respect to your Personal Data
- Request us to give your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- Object to our processing of your data in the case that processing is carried for legitimate interest.
- Request us to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data of you
- If applicable, request us to delete your Personal Data or restrict our processing of your Personal Data
As an EU resident, You can submit a firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to respond to your request, we will need to collect additional personal information from you in order to verify your identity and residency. The Personal Data that we use to verify your identity and residency will not be used for any other purpose. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child, but please note that we do not have actual knowledge that we collect, disclose, or sell information regarding any minor under the age of thirteen. Your request must include sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
If you believe that the processing of Personal Data concerning you violates data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
9. Legal Disclaimer
Although BigScoots takes every precaution to maintain your confidentiality, on occasion a need may arise where we can and should disclose personally identifiable information if required by law. These disclosures will only occur if BigScoots has a good-faith belief that such action is necessary or BigScoots is required to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served to BigScoots.
10. Data Retention
We only store your Personal Data for the period necessary to provide your access to the Website, access to our Services, and/or for our legitimate interest. If you would like for us to stop using your Personal Data please see your rights under Section 8 of this policy.
After de-activation of your account, if necessary, we will still retain the following data for the purposes of compliance with applicable legal requirements (such as tax, accounting, legal reporting, AML, other), for as long as we are legally required by virtue of such legal requirements:
- profile with de-personalised information (we will change your email into email@example.com, erase you name, surname and contact information) like purchased services, login information, payment information, etc.
Please also note that we may further retain some of your personal information in such cases (i.e., after closure of your account ):
- as long as it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. If we suspend your account for safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that account to prevent that you from opening a new account in the future;
- the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. We may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations;
- to resolve disputes;
- to enforce our agreements and/or pursue or protect our legitimate interests;
- as we protect our Services from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time;
- domain name registration data – at the moment of writing this Policy, in order to register domain, we are requested to provide personal information about the owner of domain; this information is shown in WHOIS directory and is public. For more information, please visit https://www.icann.org/registrants.
Though impossible to absolutely guarantee that misuse, abuse, adjustment or loss to the data will not occur over time, BigScoots uses risk-appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data and makes every commercially reasonable effort to avert such incident.
11. Your Responsibility
As with any personal account information you alongside the rest of our clientele are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the login information you are given. This information can consist of but is not limited to user-names and passwords that give access to personal and private information. A valuable life lesson many of us learn far too late; keep your login information safe and never share it with others. Under no circumstance will BigScoots or any of its employees ask for your login credentials.
While maintaining your data security here at BigScoots, it is your personal responsibility to educate yourself on mischievous software and potential scams. Key loggers, viruses and a collection of other scams can seize your information from where you access your BigScoots services. For this reason it is necessary to understand your own risks from personal devices and maintain a high level of security awareness. Additionally, when accessing BigScoots services from foreign devices you should take further precautions and always remember to log out when you are done.
12. Questions, Concerns and Comments
As with any of our policies and services we offer here at BigScoots we are always looking for ways to improve. If there are any questions, concerns or comments please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what we can do to make your BigScoots experience even better.
13. International Personal Data Transfer
13.1. Standard Contractual Clause
Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) are written commitments between parties that can be used as a ground for data transfers from the EU to third countries by providing appropriate data protection safeguards. SCCs have been approved by the European Commission and can’t be modified by the parties using them (you can see the SCCs adopted by the European Commission here). Such clauses have also been approved for transfers of data to countries outside the UK and Switzerland. We rely on SCCs for our data transfers where required. If you want to obtain a copy of the SCCs, please contact us at email@example.com.
14. Contact Information
3915 W Azeele St
Tampa, FL 33609